Rules and FAQRules and Frequently Asked Questions for the IE Taco Festival
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get for the price of admission?
Admission includes entry to the event, live performances and entertainment, kid zone activities. Parking is also free.
Do I get unlimited tacos?
No. Their will be a variety of different tacos to choose from. Vendors will be selling their tacos estimated to be from $1.50- $3.50, depending on the vendors.
Do you just take cash only?
No, there will be some venders that will take credit. The park will be provided with ATM machines. We would encourage cash.
Are pets allowed?
Are strollers allowed?
Are we able to bring chairs and blankets to the event?
– Yes, Lawn chairs and small beach towels are permitted.
– No blankets.
Where do I park?
Parking at the festival is free. Parking is available on city streets and inside city parking structures as well. Refer to the festival site map for additional information (coming soon). You should not pay to park in any parking lots or structures.
When & Where IS the IE Taco Festival?
The IE Taco Festival is Saturday, October 13th, 2018 from 11am-6pm.
3936 Chestnut St
Riverside, CA 92501
Is the festival handicap accessible?
The festival is handicap accessible. There is handicap parking on the side streets that does not have restrictions, and there are also numerous parking lots and ramps surrounding the festival, that has the typical handicap spots.
- Venue opens at 11:00AM- 6:00PM
- Last call is at 5:00PM
- Rain or Shine
- Line Up / Set times subject to change
- Everyone subject to search/ wanding upon entry
- The festival is all ages. Age 5 & under are free.
- Parking on city streets is Free
- All bags subject to search
- ATMs will be available on site.
- Valid ID required for VIP Section and Beer & Wine Garden
- Yes All Ages Welcome
- Yes Ages 5 & Under Free with a paid adult
- Yes Backpacks (medium)
- Yes Cell Phones
- Yes Dancing Shoes
- Yes Digital & Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Yes Fanny Packs
- Yes Go Pros
- Yes Hats
- Yes Smiles
- Yes Sun Block
- Yes Sunglasses
- Yes Sealed Water Bottles
- No Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellations
- NO INS AND OUTS
- No Gang Attire
- No Outside Food & Drink (Besides sealed water)
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Blankets
- No Bota Bags
- No Cups
- No Ice Chests
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys/Cars
- No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks / Explosives
- No Flags
- No Hula Hoops
- No Instruments
- No Knives / Weapons Etc.
- No Laser Pointers
- No Outside Food & Beverages
- No Pets (Service dogs OK with certification)
- No Sharpies / Markers
- No Stuffed Animals
- No Tents
- No Tailgating in Parking Lots
- No Totems
- No Umbrellas
- No Video Cameras
- No Cigarettes
- No Lighters
- No E-cigarrates
- No Vaping Pens
- No Matches